Update of google sitemap functionallity
We have done a bigger update of the google sitemap creation. Now you can add items to your google sitemap which doesn't have a xrowmetadatatype included. Moreover you can add items by ini file and gzip the sitemap to reduce traffic.
- Added possibility to add nodes to the sitemap which haven't a xrowmetadatatype
- Changed the "last modified": Now we take the "modified_subnode" value. So if someone writes a comment, the root node will also get a newer date.
- Added the possibility to gzip the sitemap to reduce traffic (ini setting)
- Added possibility to add urls by INI file to add urls which come from e.g. module views like /content/search
- Added possibility to add automatic priority (by node depth)
- Reduced the possibility of memory exhaustion (Added a limit value to ini file)
- Added better output to the cronjob (if you are install a cronjob, use the -q parameter to avoid output)
- Added url encoding (washing of special entities)
- some code cleanup
The limit of maximum entries of a sitemap is 50,000 or 10MB of size. We don't check the total amount of nodes so far.