ez projects / online_code_editor__oce__-_...
|UNIX name||Owner||Status||Version||Compatible with|
|online_code_editor__oce__-_javaapplet_for_edit_templates_online_with_syntaxhighlighting||Felix Woldt||planning||0.1||ezpublish 3.x|
This Applet is for all who want to edit templates of eZ publish online
over the admin interface.
At the moment it is a very basic version, but i think it is very
Feature i want to implement in the future:
1. syntaxhighlighting defined in external files - so it is possible to
have different set for example .tpl or .ini files
2. make it possible to store the actual template without leaving the
3. different tabs e.g. one with the curent template, one with the
default template ...
4. code completion
5. integration of the online documentation (if possible) e.g. you have
a function and press F1 to open the online docu
6. ... your ideas are welcome
- If the applet doesn't start maybe your apache virtualhost or
.htaccess file doesn't allow to access *.jar files directly.
You have to fix this
- I have tested the applet with java 1.5
Please give me a feedback.
- What you don't like?
- What you like?
- What you want?