Netgen Connect 1.1 released
Netgen Connect is an extension able to provide user sign in by using social networks authentication and authorization. Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr are currently supported.
- Users are now able to connect their already existing eZ accounts to their social networks
- You can now define what size of the user image will be fetched (avatar or original size)
- Error messages in authentication/authorisation can now be logged to error log
- Better support for "Require unique email" feature of eZ Publish
- Added some fetch functions to query if users are signed in via social networks by Netgen Connect
Download the extension in Downloads section or browse the source code on GitHub.