ez projects / map_address
|UNIX name||Owner||Status||Version||Compatible with|
Map Address module
This module introduces a custom tag "map_address" that uses the google
to map an address.
eZ publish 3.6.0 and above
Google Maps API Key - signup here
Follow these steps to add the Map Address module to your eZ publish
1) Extract the archive into the /extension directory
2) Edit site.ini.append in /settings/override. Add the following to the
If you already have the [ExtensionSettings] block, just add the second
3) Clear the cache
4) Obtain a Google Maps API Key for your site from
5) Edit extensions/map_address/settings/map_address.ini and
"Enter google map API key here" with your sites key
1) Edit any content onject that contains an XML block.
2) Click on the custom tag button in the Online Editor
3) Select "map_address" from the Custom Tag selector
4) Enter the full address into the text field
e.g. "365 Little Collins Street Melbourne Victoria Australia"
and click on OK
5) Finish edits and publish object
Map size and zoom levels can be changed in map_address.ini file.
The extension uses the Google Maps API to map the address. If you
you have entered. Is it a full address including country?
This file may be distributed and/or modified under the terms of the
General Public License" version 2 as published by the Free Software
This file is provided AS IS with NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING
WARRANTY OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.