eZ subtree relation filter
With this extended attribute filter you can fetch content related to a specific subtree.
Paid maintenance and support are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for conditions and pricing.
It is ideal to navigate through content based on hierarchical topic maps.
Extended attribute filter parameters
- content class attribute id (integer) or identifier (string)
- path identification string (string) of the node of the subtree you want to fetch reverse related objects from
- negate (boolean, default: false, optional), to fetch objects which are not reverse related to the subtree
More information following later.
Overview of the different branches in the source code repository:
- trunk: compatible with eZ Publish 4.0
- 1.0: compatible with eZ Publish 3.x starting from 3.9