eZ Private Messaging
Private Messaging system for eZ Publish sites. This extension provides functionality typical for internet forums. User can send message to other user, read, edit, delete or reply on message. He can also build his contact list or add users to blacklist.
The most typical usage example is integration with forum. User can send private message to other user directly from the forum topic.
- Copy everything to you extension directory
- Update your database with sql/update.sql file
- Make extension active by adding it in administration interface (Setup / Extensions), or edit settings/siteaccess/[your_siteacces]/site.ini.override.php
- Give new policy to users: extension "pm" (full access)
- To use stats function out of pm module, add the following line to file autoloads/ezp_extension.php : 'eZPm' => 'extension/ezpm/classes/ezpm.php',
- Navigate to uri: pm/list_inbox
Additional steps to integrate with forums in ezwebin/ezflow packages:
Copy file from this extension:
(confirm to override old file)
Add link to Private Messaging module into pagelayout templates, see line 156 of
Next versions will bring additional functions like email notifications or improved rights management...
- added email notification feature: email content can be customized by editing desgin/standard/templates/pm/notification_email.tpl
- fixed google navigator pagination
- fixed php5 warnings
- other minor fixes
- version for eZ Publish 4
- many design and security fixes, best for ezwebin and ezflow
- version for eZ Publish 3.6+ with basic integration with ezwebin package
- minor fixes
- initial version directly from the archive