Project to coordinate / discuss community documentation for ezpedia.org, ez.no/doc, articles and upcoming community doc (faq / getting started) section on new ez community site.
How to contribute:
- Just want to make a remark? Create a forum topic pr issue / suggestion.
- Want to help out as a forum moderator? Become member and make sure you setup notifications for the forum so you can help out on questions there.
- Want to contribute doc pages? Same as above and use forum for small doc pages / texts and SVN for more advance doc pages.
- Want to help out and coordinate this project? Become a project leader (but you should be project member for a while first)
How to work with SVN:
- Doc on using svn is needed, until then use forum if you don't know your way around subversion. This doc should describe how to install svn client, checkout, add suggestion (incubator), commit, update, fork another doc into a new suggestion(incubator) if one wants big changes, commit, and discuss in forum.
Svn folder structure intro:
| - - stable (as in where we place doc's that are 'done')
| - - trunk (as in where we place work in progress docs)
| - - incubator (as in where we place suggestions, these are pr user, and only project leaders are allowed to move )
| - - [user_initials]
| - - [user2_initials]
| - - Doc: Getting started 3.2 doc updated to 4.1
| - - Api: How to create session handler