ez projects / google_translate_in_backend
|UNIX name||Owner||Status||Version||Compatible with|
The extension is based on YUI and Google Translate API.
I invite you to download this extension. This is a beta version, if
something is not working correctly, please write.
If you find any errors, please write a comment. If you have any
suggestions / ideas about this extension, please write.
If you are using the extension successfully, leave your comment :)
1. Extract extension to directory extension
2. The default is set siteaccess site_admin. If your siteaccess is
different, it should be changed. Then you have to rename the
- settings / siteaccess / site_admin (change to its name),
- settings / siteaccess / site_admin / site.ini.append.php:
AdditionalSiteDesignList  = site_admin (change to its name)
- design / site_admin (change to its name)
3. Activate in setup/extension and regenerate
4. Clear Cache
The extension works with:
By default, there are two translations of the interface: English and
Polish language. You can add a new translation in the directory
extension / ezgoogletranslate / translations based on the version of
Previous version 1.0 is available here: