Git Manager is an eZ Publish extension which provides module views for updating an eZ Publish installation to the latest branch version.
Extension source code is available via GitHub:
This extension is now compatible and tested with eZ Publish 5.x Legacy.
Tested with eZ Publish Community Project 2014.07, 2013.05
This extension implements a basic eZ Publish git management toolset and provides the following capabilities:
- Local / remote branch checkout - Use this feature to update your website to the latest available commit in your git repository
- Current HEAD commit review - Use this feature to review the current commit changeset
- Commit log commits review (with commit author, start date and end date filter) - Use this feature to review past commit changesets
- Website asset dump (alpha) - Use this feature to get a copy of your website's current database dump and var directory contents
- Primary extension development by Serhey Dolgushev
- Asset dump system developed by Think Creative, https://github.com/thinkcreative
- License documentation by Brookins Consulting, https://github.com/brookinsconsulting