4.4 to 5.x
The ultimate webservices extension for eZ Publish.
Allows an eZ Publish server to server as both webservices client and server.
Supported protocols: xmlrpc, jsonrpc, soap and rest.
- Allows an eZ Publish server to serve xmlrpc, jsonrpc and even "rest" requests, using the same logic currently used for soap requests
- Allows an eZ Publish server to call external soap, xmlrpc, jsonrpc and rest webservices, either from php code or from templates
- Combining the two above: allow an eZ Publish server to proxy webservices request to other servers, overcoming the same-domain limitation
- Improve the capabilities of the existing http client used for making webservice calls with support for https, compression, proxies, authentication and more
- Provide a graphical debugger to help troubleshooting ws calls to both local server and remote ones
Note: (for version 0.9 to make json-based REST calls, minimum php version needed is 5.3. For 0.9.1 and above, php 5.2 is supported)
The webservices debugger in action