eZDebug Helper - Chrome extension
eZDebug Helper is a Chrome/Chromium browser extension that assists developers in debugging eZPublish websites. The main idea behind this project, is to process default debug information provided by eZPublish and allow developer to easily interact with them.
- List of all debug messages, errors and warnings. Color-coded and easy to filter. New messages are highlighted to be easily distinguishable.
- Only part of each debug message is shown by default in order to keep list of messages clear and readable. Clicking on selected message shows its full contents.
- Color-coded (division on templates used in <head> and <body>) list of all templates used on page.
- Clicking on selected template highlights all its uses on the current website
- Settings page that allows to customize the extension
INSTALLATION: You can install it directly from Chrome Web Store page.
NOTE: This extension requires specific eZPublish configuration, all installation details are available here.
1. list of messages, 2. list of templates, 3. highlighted templates