ez projects / extract_object_part
|UNIX name||Owner||Status||Version||Compatible with|
|extract_object_part||Kristof Coomans||planning||0.1||tested on 3.7.6, will probably work on all newer releases (3.8, 3.9)|
You need to specify tree arguments when running the script:
- id or identifier of the content class of the source objects
- id or identifier of the content class of new objects
- id of the node where new objects will be placed under
Attributes of the new objects are filled in based on a matching
attribute identifier and a matching datatype in the original object.
If no attribute matches, the script will issue an error and
Not all datatypes are currently supported. Non-supported datatypes
include ezidentifier and ezuser.
- option to delete source objects
- support for ezuser (only when source object gets deleted)
- re-use the nodes of the source object (only when source object gets
deleted), or place at the same location as the source object (the
third CLI argument will become optional)
- take over remote id from source object (only when source object gets
- more filters to select source objects
People interested to contribute to this project can contact me at .
Please discuss and post any bug reports in this forum topic: