Release 1.1.3 available
Brookins Consulting is proud to announce the release of bcgooglesitemaps extension version 1.1.3 (tar.gz, tar.bz2, zip) Download it today!
BC Google Sitemaps provides a perfect solution for quick and simple export of a sitemap xml file via cronjob or module view.
This release's changelog features a fair number of improvements including ...
- Updated: Added bugfix for cronjob subtree content fetch fetching content in all available languages instead of only in current siteacess language.
- Updated: Refactor cronjob code syntax and comments
- Updated: Added extended and revised ini documentation comments
- Added: Added refactored path ini variable to override sitemap output directory path
- Added: Added sitemap link protocol ini variable
- Updated: Extended multilingual site testing of sitemap generation process and results
- Updated: Revised release documentation making minor improvements
This release's primary contributed development from Brookins Consulting
The new version is now available for download as packages or via GitHub
This module allows for easy export collected information from contentobjects to csv or sylk (Excel) files.
Just install and activate the extension and a new menu item 'BC CIE Export' will be displayed within the admin.
It looks similar the collected information overview, with a new link 'export' to the right. Also provides command line script and cronjob to automate exports.