Brookins Consulting is proud to announce the release of bcgooglesitemaps extension version 1.1.3 (tar.gz, tar.bz2, zip) Download it today!
BC Google Sitemaps provides a perfect solution for quick and simple export of a sitemap xml file via cronjob or module view.
This release's changelog features a fair number of improvements including ...
- Updated: Added bugfix for cronjob subtree content fetch fetching content in all available languages instead of only in current siteacess language.
- Updated: Refactor cronjob code syntax and comments
- Updated: Added extended and revised ini documentation comments
- Added: Added refactored path ini variable to override sitemap output directory path
- Added: Added sitemap link protocol ini variable
- Updated: Extended multilingual site testing of sitemap generation process and results
- Updated: Revised release documentation making minor improvements
This release's primary contributed development from Brookins Consulting
The new version is now available for download as packages or via GitHub