Latest project news
- two command-line scripts to generate comprehensive reports about current installation
- new report view: all ini settings
- add support for OpCache and Zend Accelerator Plus infos
Plus a couple of improvements and bugfixes
...was it worth the wait?
- it includes a list of all the known FKs between tables, tested on eZP 4.7
- it can check them via command line
- any FK violation which you think is legit, please report as bug either on projects.ez.no or github
Get it from https://github.com/gggeek/ezdbintegrity
A first working version has been tagged as 0.1.0.