Latest project news
A couple minor bugfixes. Added possibility to trace time spent sending mails and extracting text from binary files for the search engine.
Release notes available at https://github.com/gggeek/ezperformancelogger/releases/tag/0.12.0
eZecosystem is an eZ Publish Community Project Planet dedicated to sharing the source code of our website with the members of the community.
eZecosystem was created on top of eZ Publish Community Project 2012.3, 2013.5, 2014.07 (eZ Publish 5.x+ and PHP 5.3+ or PHP 5.4+)
BC Google Sitemaps provides a perfect solution for quick and simple export of a sitemap xml file via cronjob or module view.
- Updated: Added bugfix for cronjob subtree content fetch fetching content in all available languages instead of only in current siteacess language.
- Updated: Refactor cronjob code syntax and comments
- Updated: Added extended and revised ini documentation comments
- Added: Added refactored path ini variable to override sitemap output directory path
- Added: Added sitemap link protocol ini variable
- Updated: Extended multilingual site testing of sitemap generation process and results
- Updated: Revised release documentation making minor improvements
This release's primary contributed development from Brookins Consulting